Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2007

On our Way to SoCal

Well, we're on our way to southern California for a week of...well fun. Rachel has it better off than me cause I'm going to get stuck sitting in classes with people like Michael Horton, walking around the campus halls where RS Clark, Robert Godfrey, Steve Baugh, Bryan Estelle, and Hywel Jones all work. Wait...whose going to have more fun? Definitely me! I feel kind of like a little high school girl who gets to go to the Hollywood walk of fame though I don't think I will be asking for any autographs or pictures there is a slight chance that the students of WSC will be staring at the massive amount of drool coming out of my mouth (this really is a dream come true!) I've spent the past few years reading books by these guys and now...well I get to see them. That's my freaky confession don't think to ill of me I'm star struck.
-Kyle-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gimme a break; they're sinners just like you & me ;) Have fun.