Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Exciting News!

Kyle and I have been keeping a secret for the past several weeks, and we are so excited to finally be able to share the great news! We are going to be Uncle Kyle and Aunt Rachel! That's right, Michael and Rachel are pregnant! The baby is due around the end of May or beginning of June. We are so thankful to the Lord for this wonderful blessing, and we are incredibly happy for Michael and Rachel. We can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Borg family :)

Oh, how abundant is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you and worked for those who take refuge in you, in the sight of the children of mankind! ~Psalm 31:19

1 comment:

Jeremy and Kate said...

So I was reading the heading and thought for a moment YOU were pregnant! I almost freaked out! :)
That is great though! We are going to have a little niece in a month! Things are sure exciting huh? :)

Hope you have a great day! Sorry I had to walk out in the middle of your sermon, Kyle. I was unwell.

-Kate

ps: I just noticed the link to our blog is off. it is www.thewenzelfamily.blogspot.com not www.thewenzelfamilyblog.... :)
Just thought I'd tell you!