Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

Evelyn Grace Borg :)

So once again, I apologize to my readers (basically Mom) for my lack of blog posts. I just haven't had a lot to write about lately; however, I hoping to begin updating this blog at least once a week in order to maintain any readers that we do have :)

On Friday, Kyle and I had our ultrasound. It was super exciting! If you've talked to us at all over the past several months, you probably knew that we were having a hard time deciding whether or not we wanted to find out the sex of baby. Last week we had FINALLY agreed that we would wait to be surprised. However, on the way to the clinic Kyle changed his mind and informed me that he DID want to know. Kyle and I can both be pretty spontaneous sometimes, so needless to say we found out that we are having a GIRL and we are naming her Evelyn Grace. We were both super excited when we found out, although we would have been just as excited either way :)

The ultrasound itself was a very fun experience. It was so neat to see the four chambers of the heart, the kidneys, spine, bladder, etc. It's amazing that all her organs are basically developed, Evelyn just has to grow and gain weight :) We were so thankful to hear that everything looks good and that Evelyn is healthy. All of the screening tests came back normal.

I can't believe we are already halfway there! I will be 21 weeks on Thursday! Time is going so fast.

No comments: