Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our 1st Anniversary!!


Well it's been a whole year already! Today Kyle and I are celebrating our first anniversary. In a way the time seems to have flown by, but on the other hand it feels like we have been married forever :) We both have grown immensely over this past year, and the Lord is continuing to teach us more and more everyday. Marriage has definitely been a sanctifying experience for us as we learn to daily die to ourselves and serve Christ through each other. We are so thankful to the Lord for the gift of marriage. Looking back we are amazed at God's great faithfulness in our lives and the grace that He has shown to us. Lord willing, we look forward to many more years of marriage together. I'm so thankful that I can truly say that I love Kyle more than I did a year ago. Thank you to our friends and family for all of the prayers, love and support you have given us over this last year. We love you!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Kate said...

I wanted to wish you a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I completely understand what you said about it flying by but also feeling like you've been married forever! :)
We are only at about 7.5 months so we have much to learn from you two! :)
May the Lord continue to bless you!
-Kate

Anonymous said...

This past year has indeed gone by so fast it's scary. Hopefully the years you are in California will go swiftly too. I pray that this next year will bring exciting and new adventures to you both as you go off and start a new chapter in your lives. Love Mom