Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2007

The moment I've been waiting for...

Well I am officially done with my senior project!! Last night Jake helped me finish my paper (I was up until 3:00 am), and this morning I presented my research in front of CST faculty and students. It went much better than I expected it would. People asked a lot of good questions and they seemed to find my study very interesting. It was hard at times because I struggled with feeling like I didn't "find" anything really significant. Today, my professor helped me to realize that this way because I was too "close" to the research having been home schooled myself and also because I had invested so much time in it. I got really good feedback from the CST faculty today which I am soooo thankful for.
Anyway, I'm happy to not have to think about this anymore. Conducting research was a really good experience for me, but I NEVER plan on doing it again. Right now, I'm sitting in the lab waiting for my Commputer Mediated Communication final to start. After this I only have two exams on Monday and then I will officially be a college graduate. I can't wait!
Thanks to everyone for all of you love, support, prayers and encouragement this semester.

~ Rachel

Rejoice in the Lord, O you righteous,and give thanks to his holy name!
~ Psalm 97:12

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe, I'm so happy for you and I'm sure you wowed them, you have a way of doing that in the things you undertake. I am finding it hard to realize that my two babies are college grads!! Mom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Honey! I'm glad to see that you've made it. We prayed for you at Bible study this morning.

Kyle Borg said...

Hun, you did a wonderful job!

Kate said...

Super excited for you! :) Congrats!