Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2007

Senior Project Presentation

This is it, this is the last week of my college career. I'm learning a lot of about perseverance lately because at this point I REALLY just want to be done. Kyle can attest to that fact. Sometimes I just have to take a nap so I don't have to think about it any more. Anyway, I was thankful that Chris was able to work for me tonight so I could get some stuff done. I bet all of our readers are almost as excited as I am for me to be done with my research. Finally my posts will have new topics :)
Okay, I'm now going to give you some valuable information, the time and place of my presentation. I honestly don't expect any of you to come, but if you would like to, my session is a 10:00 am this Friday in room 2066 of the Health Science Center. I am third, and each presentation is about 20 minutes. Therefore, mine should be starting around 10:40. There will be six presentations total, however; you may come and go in between presentations just not during.
Well that's all I have for now.

Rachel

Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
~ Hebrews 12:1 and 2

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck Rachel!

Kyle Borg said...

Honey,
You should qualify "nap" with "an afternoon of doing nothing but sleeping." :-=)
Love you!