Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2007

The Uncreative Title

Well Rachel is out cold right now, she's napping. I am hoping to wake her up shortly so we can go to a movie, but I think that may be an impossible task. I figured I would take this time to quickly update our blog, which for those of you who read, we apologize for the inconsistency.
We had a great day yesterday over in Austin visiting Rachel's family. We never get to see family quite as often as we would like. It was a good day of relaxation and hanging with the in-laws.
We have our much anticipated Thanksgiving break coming up next week. It will be a busy time but we trust a good time shared in the company of friends and family.
Not much interesting happens in our day to day schedules. Rachel has been busy conducting interviews for her senior project and will be presenting her findings on December 10 (I think; she refuses to tell me when and where). It guaranteed to be a good qualitative study and I'm so proud of the work she has been putting into it. I have been working on my senior paper. I am defending a position called Reformed epistemology. Really what this means is that the foundation of all knowledge is that God has spoken in his Son by the Scriptures and understood by the regenerative power of the Holy Spirit. Try walking into a classroom full of unbelieving people and defend that one! It is hard but I really like it and it challenges my mindset. I am amazed all the time at the degree which secular thinking has infected me, the roots run deep.
Well, we hope this finds all doing well! I promise I will get my more creative and entertaining wife to post on this soon.
Striving to Boast in Christ With You All,
Kyle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful having all you guys home Sunday. The times when we can all be in one place together is only going to get harder and harder to arrange. I hope you to have a productive week working on your papers so you can enjoy thanksgiving. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

You guys should do more blog posts . . .