Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Apologies

I just wanted to let my faithful readers know that I am still alive. I apologize for my lack of posts. As you all already know I've been keeping incredibly busy with my research, other course work and TGI Friday's.
The good news is yesterday I starting really believing that I am going to graduate in 16 days. As I am writing my final paper, it is beginning to sink in that I'm almost done! As much as I haven't always enjoyed the process of doing research this semester, I'm very thankful for the experience. I didn't think I was ever going to say that, but I really have learned a lot.
I am currently taking a break from editing the draft I just finished writing of my final paper. As of now it is 39 pages. However, after I get some feedback from my professor I'm sure I will be adding another 10 pages on to it.
Well that's all for now, sorry it's just about my paper but it has been one of the primary sources of thought for me over the last few days. I will post more interesting stuff later!

~Rachel

Some Random Updates:
* Matt and Nancy are engaged! We are so excited for this and have been waiting for it for sooooo long :) The wedding will be sometime this summer!
* Kyle presented his Philosophy paper last night and I thought it went very well. His presentation was supposed to be twenty minutes, but people had so many questions that it was almost an hour long! His topic was presuppositional theology. I would explain what that is but I'm still not 100% clear on that :) A copy of his presentation is available here.
* Michael and Rachel's baby is due between May 20th and 26th. Rachel had her first ultra sound on Monday and we got to see the pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I faithfully check your blog everyday, so thanks for posting during this very busy time. Mom

Kate said...

So excited for you to graduate! :) YAY!