Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Post From Rachel!

I have had a really productive day so far. Kyle had to be at school a little early this morning (8:30) to work on a group assignment so I've had the morning to myself. Usually I sleep in too late on Thursdays because I'm tired from closing two nights in a row and because Wednesday is my big class day. However, today I went to the rec center and then came home, cleaned up our apartment and spent some time reading. It bothers me when I don't feel like I've accomplished much during the day before I go to work at 4:00 pm. I don't get home until 11:00 or 11:30 and by that time the day is pretty much over.
Megan is coming over in a little while, I'm looking forward to catching up with her. We haven't seen much of each other this semester.
I'm really looking forward to being done with school. It's weird to think that I only have a month left as a student. It will be nice to be able to spend more time doing "wifely" things around the apartment. Well that's all for now! Sorry my post doesn't have much substance today, but hey at least I posted something :)
Rachel

No comments: