Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

Update Time!

Here's what is going on in the life of the Borg family:

* Kyle finishes up his finals today!! Yay :) I feel like I haven't seen him all week. He seems to feel pretty good about how the semester is ending up. Wow he is already done with his first semester of seminary! I think that he is a little excited to catch up on his sleep tomorrow :)

* Evie is doing well! She is getting closer to crawling however I still think it will be awhile. Sometimes she will rock back and forth on her hands and knees. She often gets herself in really awkward positions when she is trying to get a toy that is just out of her reach. I took Evelyn to get her 9 month pictures taken yesterday; they turned out pretty cute! Although Evie's newly developed stranger anxiety prevented her from being super smiley with the photographer.

* Not too much new with me. I'm enjoying my time being at home with Evie and I am very thankful for the opportunity to do so. I can't imagine anything else that I would rather do than be a homemaker/wife/mother. It's great! The weather has been nice for the most part, so Ev and I have been getting out for a walk on most days.

* Kyle still has not found a job so we are still thinking and praying about our plans for the summer. We appreciate your continued prayers!

No comments: