Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Borg Updates

Once again I have failed at keeping this blog up to date, the morning sickness (aka all day sickness), has made it hard to get much done besides work and sleep. Over the last several weeks I have been more tired than I have ever been in my life. I thought I slept a lot before I got pregnant :) Kyle and I are so excited! It's so fun to talk to our friends who have children and read about how our baby is developing each week. We are overwhelmed with thankfulness to the Lord for this wonderful blessing!

Kyle will be preaching at our church this coming Sunday, so please keep him in your prayers as he will be preparing for that this coming week. It has been fun and encouraging for me to see Kyle grow as a "preacher" and to hear about/discuss his sermons with him in advance. We are very thankful that he has been given these opportunities to preach.

My next doctor's appointment is on February 27. At this appointment we should be able to hear the heartbeat so we are greatly looking forward to that time!

Kyle is continuing his job search; he should be hearing back from several employers this week.

Overall, things are going pretty well in our neck of the woods. I will try to be more faithful in my posts from now on :)

~Rachel

No comments: