Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Two posts in one day!!

Once again I apologize to our faithful readers for my lack of posts. Over the past several weeks there has only been one thing that I have been dying to post about but I couldn't. Since almost the whole world knows now anyway I figured that it is time to make an official announcement on our blog....

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!! YAY!!!!

I am due around September 12th which makes me around 6 1/2 weeks along. Overall I'm feeling great, just extra tired and hungry. Our seminary plans have been modified a little because of this very pleasant surprise. Currently the plan is to move out to San Diego right away next January. Kyle is hopeful about doing an internship at Christ Covenant Church in the fall to begin working towards the 700 internship hours that is required for seminary. We are praying that this opportunity works out!

We found out that I am eligible for Badgercare (Wisconsin low income healthcare). This is an answer to prayer because it will cover all prenatal care. My first appointment in February 4th. This appointment is just with the nurse to do labs and all of the initial stuff. At twelve weeks I will have an appointment with our doctor. I can't wait!

We are so blessed and thankful to the Lord for giving us the privilege of becoming parents. The Lord has already used this situation to teach Kyle and I so much and to bring us closer to Himself as well as each other. We are so thankful for God's sovereignty and faithfulness!!

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
~ Psalm 127:3~5

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Congratulations guys! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet your little blessing. You can come "practice" on ours anytime you want ;)...not that you need the practice. Yeah, so exciting!!!