Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Menu: February 20- 27

Monday: Pizza, Applesauce and Steamed Broccoli

Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas, Butternut Squash, Fruit and Chips

Wednesday: Baked Lemon Pasta, Garlic Bread and Spinach Salad

Thursday: Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas, Chips & Salsa, Applesauce and Spinach Salad (company)

Friday: Dinner with Friends

Saturday: Women's Breakfast for Church at our House (making this)
Chipotle Casserole, Chips and Salad

Sunday: Pork Tenderloin, Mashed Red Potatoes and Broccoli

Monday: Mongolian Beef, Brown Rice and Veggies

4 comments:

Taunya said...

The mongolian beef was amazing! I did it with rice and stir fry. Yum! Thanks for posting the link

Joel Engelsma said...

How were the enchiladas?? Wondering if i should put them on my menu soon. :-)

Joel Engelsma said...

The honey lime enchiladas. I just noticed you had enchiladas twice this week. :-)

Kyle and Rachel said...

They were super yummy! Kyle said they were the best enchiladas that I have ever made: I have made LOTS of enchiladas :) I used half and half instead of the cream and it turned out great...I may use whole milk next time but I didn't want to change the recipe up too much because we were having company. They are a little sweet because of the honey so I don't know what Chris would think ;) Let me know if you try them!