Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Aletta Lou: 5 Months

My baby is 5 months! Sometimes I feel like she is still a newborn; I love soaking in all of the little baby snuggles. Aletta is such a sweetheart. She is content to hang out in her walker most of the day, playing with her toys and watching all of the action (there is LOTS of action with the other two :) ).
I had to reschedule her 4 month check up because we got a big snowstorm the day she was supposed to have it. I'm curious to see how much she has grown. I weighed her on my scale a few weeks ago and she was around 15 1/2 pounds. She continues to eat and sleep pretty well. We are currently trying to figure out what the best nap schedule is for her. I would love to get her to two long naps instead of the four shorter ones she is doing now. It will all work out eventually :)
This face melts my heart :)

* On a side note, Aletta has a redish tint to her hair which the other two don't have, it is super cute! Now if only her bald spot would grow some hair :)

No comments: