Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pregnancy Update

Today marks 21 weeks! Things are going well and thankfully I'm feeling pretty good for the most part. We had our anatomy scan ultrasound on Friday and found out that we are expecting another little girl! I would have been thrilled with either a boy or a girl, but I'm very excited to have a baby girl again. I think it will be super fun for Evie to have a sister and Judah will get to remain Daddy's main man :) Another plus is that she will be able to use Evie's old clothes: they both will have August birthdays.

We have decided to name her Aletta Louise Borg. Aletta was the name of Herman Witsius's (Kyle's favorite theologian) wife. She is renowned for being a very godly and devoted wife. Louise is my my middle name as well as my Moms.

We didn't get any good pictures from the ultrasound. In fact, we really didn't see much besides the sex. Aletta was kind of tucked in a corned laying upside down and the placenta was in the way. Because of this, I have to go back on the 15th for another ultrasound so that they can get the rest of the measurements that they need. Hopefully we will get some good photos then. If we do I will make sure to post a couple :)

Well that's all for now. A week from today our little Judah turns one!

No comments: