Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Judah - 5 Months


Today Judah is five months old! He loves to roll around on the floor and play toys with Evie. A couple of weeks ago Judah made the transition to sleeping in his crib in the room he shares with Evelyn. It is going surprisingly well! They don't seem to wake each other up which is great. Judah is my little morning guy. Most days he is up around 6:00 am and then goes down for his morning nap around 8:30 am just when Evie is getting up for the day :) Although many days it is a struggle for me to wake up that early, I've been enjoying the one-on-one time that I get with each of the kids with this schedule. Judah weighs in at 18 1/2 pounds at five months old. I'm contemplating starting him on cereal soon but we will see :) We love our baby man!

No comments: