Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Menu Monday!

I think I'm going to start posting our menu here each week. I've seen others do it on their blogs and I always enjoy reading those posts. Here is what's on the schedule for this week!

Monday-Homemade pizza (favorite crust recipe) spinach salad

Tuesday- Chicken Enchiladas, tortilla chips, salad

Wednesday- Oriental Chicken Salad

Thursday- Spicy Peach-Glazed Pork Chops, rice and corn

Friday- Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad

Saturday- Sweet and Sour Chicken, rice and salad

Sunday- Fruity Curry Chicken Salad in whole wheat pita pockets, chips, carrot sticks

*Note: The links to these recipes are the originals that I found online. I have modified most of them to be more health friendly :)

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Glad I get to be here for this deliciousness!!