Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

27 weeks!

Yesterday, my birthday, marked 27 weeks!! We are almost into the 3rd trimester, yay! I had a great time celebrating my birthday yesterday with my sisters, Kyle and Evelyn. We went to the Children's Museum downtown last night and Ev LOVED it. The place was quite crowded, but that didn't stop us from having a good time. It amazes me as a parent how much pleasure I get just seeing my child having fun, exploring and getting excited about things. It is so much fun that Ruth and Rebekah were able to come out to visit for a whole week. I'm really enjoying having them around :)
Yesterday was an exciting day in the life of our little family for another reason....we bought a mini van. It's a 2005 Chevy Uplander (silver). We were blessed to be able to trade in our cobalt and get a great deal on the van through a friend of the seminary. It is going to be so nice to not have to cram two car seats and the dog in our bonneville. The Lord has been very kind in providing for us!

To follow: Van photos and before/after photos of the newly painted Master bedroom and guest bedroom.

2 comments:

sara a said...

Oh Rach, happy birthday!!
A minivan! I wish Tank and Sam and all of us could ride together. I did buy a kia sportage that has been fabulous. I miss my bravada some days. You will love the space. Really, bigger is better with 2 car seats and 2 strollers and a dog and a Kyle. :).

I miss you so much. Will you make it to MINUTE in Feb for the Katie Nelson event? We will be there. I might fly though, then it will just be me. But hopefully, we'll all be ble to make it.

Crystal Carr said...

We're going van shopping tomorrow! :)

I think my baby bump is as big as yours in this post and I'm only 12 weeks - oh well! :)

Hope you're doing well!!