Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2009

Baby Update: 10 weeks

I had my first appointment with my midwife on Tuesday and everything went well. Basically it was just a physical and we talked a lot about Evie's birth and the circumstances surrounding it. She said that she has no reason to expect that this baby will have that same issues as Evelyn did (asymmetrical growth and low amniotic fluid). As a precaution she is planning on scheduling an extra ultrasound at 36 weeks just to check on growth; I'm not going to complain about that :) The midwife said it was still too early to hear the heartbeat (I was about 9 1/2 weeks) but that my uterus felt like it was right on with my dates. I go back the middle of October for my next appointment and hopefully we will hear the heartbeat then!!

I've been feeling alright....just very very tired, often taking an afternoon nap when Evie does as well as going to bed at around 8:00 pm.

1 comment:

Jennifer Lynn said...

I sooo remember the super tiredness deal!! Naps and early bed and it's just so unreal that someone could be so tired, who usually isn't. Good thing your body is putting in so much effort into growing your little one! God's handiwork is incredible, isn't it???